This website („the Site“) is operated by CentralEuropean Biotech Institute s.r.o., Werferova no. 1, Košice – District Juh 040 11, ID No.: 46190902, Tax ID No.: 2023284428, (hereinafter referred to as „the Company“).
We respect your rights – a GDPR statement
This privacy statement applies to personal information collected through the Company’s Web site. We describe how your personal information is used, as well as your privacy rights, including the right to object to certain aspects of the processing we perform.
What information do we get and how do we use it?
We only get personal information from you if you contacted us by phone, electronic or regular mail or other means. In that case, obtaining your personal information is voluntary.
Personal information includes your name, surname, title obtained, home address or business address, business or company identification number, tax identification number, billing information, and all relevant information that could lead to your direct identification.
Your personal information is stored exclusively on our IT resources, which are located in our office’s protected area. The security of the computer network and Internet connection is in accordance with the required safety rules.
We may use the information we have collected to obtain with your consent to:
- provide information on the company’s activities and services
- respond to your questions and other communication you make through this Site
- improve communication with you according to your needs
- perform contracts or to take measures prior to the conclusion of the contract
- in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and requirements in compliance with the law and to be able to respond to requests for information coming from state authorities
- analyze usage and optimize our site to continually improve its content
- take care of our legitimate interests, or to determine and apply legal claims.
Sharing your personal information
The company can make your personal information available to:
- our employees and colleagues who are bound by confidentiality and training in the security of personal data processing, only in cases where this is necessary for the performance of their work or activities resulting from the credentials
- governmental authorities, regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies, as required by law or if this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law.
How to store your data and your rights
Unless otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we retain the data for as long as required for a particular purpose in accordance with applicable law for the time necessary to achieve the above purposes.
Under the applicable laws, you have the right to the information we hold on your data, the right to add, change, transfer, block or erase. You also have the right to object to certain processing. If you feel that we do not comply with your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to appeal at any time to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. We will be glad if you first inform us about this suspicion in order to correct any misconduct. These rights may be limited in certain situations – for example if processing of your personal data is imposed by law.
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time in writing. Please, contact us with the request to apply any of your rights regarding your personal information at the following email address: email@example.com.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement can be continuously updated to ensure that our statement of protection will always be in line with valid legislation.
These privacy policies apply from May 24, 2018.